PAY PER CLICK
PPC is a highly cost-effective method of advertising on both search engines and websites. You only ever pay when a user clicks on your ad, and you control how much you pay for each click. You decide how much budget to allocate per day, week or month.
There are many PPC platforms available, but the most popular is Google AdWords. Adwords is segmented into: search, display, remarketing, and YouTube.
Search refers to sponsored results that appear at the top of the Google listings when you run a search query. Display refers to textual or graphical advertisements placed on 3rd party webpages. Remarketing allows you to target your advertising to people that have visited your site already, allowing you to convert window shoppers into customers. There are also various forms of advertising available through YouTube such as In-Stream and In-Display. All of these channels operate on the same pay-per-click model.
It’s not just Google that offer PPC advertising – Yahoo & Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter all offer pay-per-click advertising. We can manage campaigns across all these platforms.
Here are a few reasons you should use us to manage your PPC campaigns:
- Your current provider isn’t doing a good job. Maybe you’re not getting that ROI you were hoping for.
- Your website has only just gone live or is about to. Your natural search rankings are unsurprisingly low, and you need instant visibility.
- We manually manage all of our campaigns and monitor them constantly. If a keyword or a particular ad isn’t performing, we will rewrite and adjust as appropriate.
- We provide a bespoke service for each one of our clients. Not only do we want to help grow your business, but we want to help you understand how PPC can be integrated into your digital marketing plan.
- We have experience across the major paid platforms, including Google, Bing/Yahoo, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
PPC | Pay Per Click | Paid Search